INDIAN CULTURE

INDIAN CULTURE 

India is well-known for its tradition & customs . people from abroad are adopting our traditions and we,Indians are getting addicted to western culture. I  just want  to give a brief difference  between abroad & India.

(read a point from abroad & then read a point from India)

ABROAD:-
  • People from abroad are interested  in wearing Indian dress 
  • People love Indian food
  • People are celebrating festivals as per Indian tradition
  • People admire Indian music
  • People are visiting temples in India
  • People respects the water of Ganga
  • People like the tradition of wearing bangles, bindi

INDIA:-

  • People of India are wearing Indian dress for "fancy dress competitions"
  • people  always prefer western food
  • People forgot celebrating festivals
  • People feel crazy about western songs
  • People are running away to abroad
  • People pollutes the water of Ganga
  • people feel shame full to wear bindi
I am not opposing the people of India. But I am pleading them to give life to Indian culture. Indian tradition is too great that many other countries are following it.But being an Indian, we are not following our own culture. I don't understand why people look strange at a girl wearing bindi ,bangles.Instead of following her, they make fun of her.This is the position of India, today. If this continues ,we couldn't imagine the future of India .
Development is mandatory, but the development which ruins our roots is dangerous



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY OR DUTY

PAUSE IT IVITY(+ve)

అమ్మ